Analyst, Sales Controlling
Our client is a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies that makes a difference for patients, caregivers and providers. With headquarters in the US and approximately 7000 employees working in more than 20 countries, this company improves patients' lives around the globe. Their growing Shared Service Center in Budapest provides an opportunity for dedicated professionals in the fields of Finance and Order Management.
This position is responsible for developing & maintaining daily, weekly & monthly customer & sales rep performance / revenue reports, providing analytics to support customer segmentation, sales quota management and territory alignment, also reporting on statistics from the company’s CRM system. The role will provide analytical support to the Regional Head of BP&A and Regional Sales Controller and Sales Directors to understand key drivers to business performance with regard to Customer, Products and Sales reps. the role will also support the month end close process to understand root cause variances with regard to Customer and Sales rep performance. The geographical scope of the role will cover a number of countries that make up the regional responsibility. This position will report to Manager of Finance International FP&A.
- Develop and maintain reporting for Customer and Sales rep performance
- Track leading & lagging performance indicators and build standardized scorecards and circulate to management on a regular basis, daily, weekly, monthly
- Support the Regional Sales Controllers to report on customer segmentation, customer potential and penetration
- As required produce adhoc reports for sales management
- Monitor customer ordering and re-ordering profile
- Produce reports to monitor post launch activities of new products and new sales & customer incentives
- Identify and monitor significant sales trends and variances to plan
- Support BPA functions with price and volume analysis by customer and sales rep and for the country in total
- Develop & maintain revenue performance reports (split by areas, product categories, actual vs budget figures) and consolidate them to management
- Prepare regular analysis for top customers
- Support the month end close by reporting on customer and sales rep performance and revenue achievement by product. Report on variances to plan. Participate in month end closing activities in line with company closing schedule and prepare month end revenue reports.
- Support the Regional BP&A and Regional Sales Controller to build Forecasts and Budgets by Customer, sales rep and product as needed
- In collaboration with Regional Sales Controller develop annual and quarterly sales Quotas per Sales Rep for the region
- Bachelor’s degree preferably Business Administration/Economics from a four-year college or university
- 2-4 years relevant experience
- Experience of financial reporting and information systems an advantage
- Competent Excel user, preferably to advanced level
- Must be highly organized, have a natural drive for results, be able to work on multiple projects / analysis at the same time.
- Excellent English language skills; any additional European language is an advantage
- Multinational, dynamic working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Unique opportunity for personal and professional development
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a