Why is this a great opportunity for YOU?
You have experience in risk reporting in life insurance.
You have good programming skills (C++, C#) and experience with an actuarial software.
You have excellent command in spoken and written English.
Broaden your vision in an actuarial expertise team at one of the largest insurance companies in Hungary. In this Actuary position, you can not only use your risk reporting and cash flow model knowledge, but you can also be part of an international environment and travel abroad on a regular basis.
Our partner, NN RAS (Risk and Actuarial Services) is looking for an Actuary who is going to work in Hungary in collaboration with the Romanian risk team.
In this position you will develop and maintain the cash flow automation and reporting system and gather reporting requirements from the Solvency 2 team. You will be responsible for the development and the maintenance of the cash flow models in AFM actuarial software. Modelling and setting up assumptions, monitoring, reviewing and documenting the models used for experience analysis are also parts of the daily tasks
- a degree in Actuarial science or Mathematics or Finance
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in life insurance companies within risk/actuarial departments
- good analytical and communication skills in English (written and oral)
- PC knowledge (VBA and Access) and at least 1 year experience with an actuarial software (SQL and/or R advantage)
- questioning mindset
Our offer for YOU:
- competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
- working in an international team and travelling
- informal, modern work environment
- being part of an actuarial expertise team where you can develop
- career growth