Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Accounting Expert [ST-DAE01]
Our clientOur client is a major multifunctional business support centre in Budapest that is now seeking accounting professionals.
TasksThe primary focus of this role is to support management in providing assurance on the compliance with new COA hierarchy and support markets to operate all processes in line with global COA Hierarchy and in line with Magnitude reporting system.
Responsibilities of the COA Embedment Specialist are to:
- Operate compliance monitoring framework. Deliver monthly compliance testing target and provide input into the monthly reporting dashboard.
- Understand any market specific finance processes and determine if COA compliant or not. Support the market to design and implement new compliant processes.
- Work closely together with Global Audit & Risk and Audit Provider Company to understand any potential risk with no compliance and eliminate them proactively.
- Support the resolution of outstanding COA project warranty questions are identified and resolved promptly
- Manage key stakeholders, keep them informed about the result of COA Embedment KPIs and agree on action items with market CARM Champions
Requirements- Relevant university or college degree
- Fluent English
- Minimum 2-3 years general ledger accounting or audit work experience is required at a multinational company
- Understanding the financial implication in the context of any deviation from the company standard processes and hierarchies
- Results orientated and capable of working in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Hard working personality, flexible, inquisitive and proactivite
- Able to work individually and in teams
Advantageous- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Control oriented mindset
Other- Temporary assignment for 6 months (There is chance to lengthen or a permanent contract)
|Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling|