Accounting Compliance Controller with Audit background
Pozíció leírása / Job description
You are a bright talent whose goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company; a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies. You want to be part of our unique team that really does restore people’s lives. You are looking for us.
We are looking for you if you are courageous to do the right thing, pursue goals with focus and passion, you are open, honest and trustworthy and want to be part of a team with one vision.
The qualified finance professional will be responsible for the coordination of internal and external audit work for all the legal entities managed by the SSC.
Effective implementation and project management of the policies and Key Controls, in cooperation with Regional Finance Controller coordination and project management of all local statutory and tax compliance matters for the countries/legal entities managed by the SSC.
- Plan and coordinate all internal and external audit work for the legal entities managed at the SSC.
- Effective management of the periodic Balance sheet reviews in cooperation with the GL team.
- In cooperation with the Regional Financial Controller plan and coordinate all local statutory and tax requirement so that local compliance is fulfilled on time and with no risk for the Company.
- Provide guidance, assistance and training to all policy owners, policy champions and senior management within the areas of USGAAP, risk and control as required.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Relevant accounting / audit qualification – ICAEW, ACCA, CIMA, IIA or local country equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience with 2-3 years spent with the audit of Financial Statements & business process activities within either Industry or Audit practice.
- SSC experience.
- Up to date experience of US GAAP required.
- Previous experience of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act 2002 is a preference.
- Excellent English language skills.
- ERP knowledge (Oracle, SAP) is required.
Amit kínálunk / Offer
The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission is to heal patients and restore lives.
- attractive compensation package
- exceptional benefits, including private health insurance
- private medical support and group life & accident insurance
- modern office close to the city center
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján