Our client is one of the world's leading financial institutions. In the Budapest based developer centre we are looking a Windows Server Engineering Lead for join thier team.
The team is a global organisation responsible for design, engineering of Windows Server platform and all supporting services. These services include: AD, rapid provisioning, monitoring automation, self-service, virtualisation. One of the most challenging project for this year is to design fully automated internal could for Windows server infrastructure.
- Deep knowledge of Windows Server and related technologies
- Expertise with Windows infrastructure technologies (AD, DFS, Group Policy, Clustering, etc.)
- Extensive experience with authentication and identity technologies (Windows/MIT/Heimdal
Kerberos, ADFS, Siteminder,etc.)
- Experience with PowerShell (PHP, Python, Perl, and Ruby also considered)
- Experience leading small- to medium-sized teams through challenging infrastructure projects
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Experience with the Microsoft System Center family (CM, VMM, Orchestrator, etc.) as well as Microsoft Azure Pack
- Experience with Open Source Cloud and configuration management tools (Openstack, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Working knowledge of network device management, i.e. switches, routers, firewalls, load
- Experience designing and managing Hyper-V (or VMWare ESX) and related management infrastructure
- Windows Development experience (.NET, C#, Java, etc.)
- Knowledge of common IT processes, including ITIL and SDL