Web Content Editor - Northamptonshire, Northampton, NN5 7UL
Web Content Editor
New Goods Office, Northampton NN5 7UL
Salary: £19,000 per annum pro rata
Part time 25-30 hours per week (flexible)
Fixed Term Contract 6 months
The digital content editor will be based in Northampton and have a varied job role with a digital focus. This is an exciting new role to which will play an important part in shaping the e-commerce presence of Sue Ryder. You will have responsibility for creating content for web, email and social and be tasked with increasing traffic and sales via the Sue Ryder online shop. Key responsibilities will include:
- Build year round traffic and audiences with engaging-content for the website, e-mail and social that is optimised for our online retail customers and supporters.
- Develop different forms of content including videos and blogs.
- Use SEO and social to optimise and maximise traffic driving potential.
- Use Google Keywords and web analytics to identify market trends and opportunities, forming the basis of a content-plan.
- Be responsible for all content areas on the site ensuring it is updated regularly and error free.
- Increase sales and conversion through great quality content.
Who we're looking for
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a digital role and be able add value on this project. The role is to be based in Northampton and candidates must show an aptitude for the following:
- Proven ability to create great content with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with email marketing, social media marketing and blogging.
- Good working knowledge of HTML.
- Experience of digital content writing with a proven track record of delivering successful SEO.
- Adept at turning analytics data into actionable intelligence.
About our client
Sue Ryder is a national healthcare charity offering end of life and neurological care in centres located across the country. We raise a significant amount of funds through our retail operations. Our on-line shop is a new development and viewed as a significant part of our future income generation.
What's on offer?
Flexible holidays, Pension scheme, Child Care Voucher scheme, Retail Reward schemeLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />