Web Access Management Level 3 Support
The Infrastructure team is part of the Enterprise Computing Organization of our client. The team manages and supports all the authentication products used by the company. As member of a global team you will support fix escalated tickets on server side, later manage projects.
- At least 3-4 years relevant experience
- Fluency in English
- SiteMinder or other web Authentication Products/SSO administration experience
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, particularly TCP and IP themselves, as well as HTTP and DNS.
- Strong understanding of Linux OS
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
- Team player with good communication skills
- MS server admin experience
- Knowledge of Cisco systems
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning and development
- Project leader backup
- Work in a competitive, challenging environment