Production company operating in West-Hungary opens a new position.
The Warehouse supervisor coordinates the material flow process within the production site, starting with goods receiving, through line feeding until shipping out products from the factory. As a leader of the team he/she is responsible for stock accuracy, keeping internal rules in the Warehouse, serving production in time and preparing appropriate shipping documentation.
• Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
• Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
• Meets warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
• Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
• Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
• Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
• Maintains inventory by conducting timely cycle counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
• Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
(Requirements) - The ideal candidate:
• Has at least 3 years experience in warehouse management
• Has preferably gained experience at manufacturing companies
• Speaks and understands English
• Is familiar with SAP
• Is a practical, proactive type of person, who is able to initiate improvements and manage change
• Multinational and strong organization
• Competitive compensation package