Virtualization Engineer (Intermediate and Senior)
We are looking for a Virtualization Engineer for our multinational client which has just established its new technology center in Budapest. The organization provides wide-ranging IT services using the latest technologies all over the world.
Being hired means, that you join one of the most dynamically growing IT companies in Budapest full with inspiring colleagues locally and world-wide, unique learning- and career opportunities and great compensation. The central location allows you a really good accessibility, the well-equipped modern office a pleasing working environment.
Give it a try, contact us and have a chat about the next steps. Make sure for yourself that this is a community where your thoughts, your work-life balance, your prosperity are really important and good performance is valued by everyone.
● Perform basic server maintenance and operational procedures.
● Mange user profile and data.
● Fulfill customer requests for application/desktop access.
● Assist with resolving issues escalated by Level 1/Level 2 Support.
● Perform intermediate issue analysis and resolution.
● Identify root cause of issues.
● Respond to server alerts and system outages
● Escalate tickets to appropriate technology owner if advanced skills or elevated permissions are required.
● Generate internal knowledge base articles and issue resolutions scripts; maintain troubleshooting workflows.
● Strong English language skills
● Bachelor’s degree in a technology field or equivalent education/experience
● Knowledge of Application and Desktop virtualization
● Strong experience in Citrix environment
● Great communication skills to work with customers and technical teams
● opportunity to join a newly started IT Center in Budapest
● brand new office at excellent location (Kálvin tér)
● training and career opportunities
● competitive salary