Munkavégzés helye: Pest
We are recruiting a new collegue for our partner an International company - to join their professional team in Hungary as
Primary responsibility is the Control Panels hardware detailed design for Gas and Steam Turbine, Compressors and process Plant applications in the Industry, either for Customer projects or standardization tasks. Interaction with a team of multiple disciplines engineers (software, systems, electrical, instrumentation, and mechanical), Customer and material Suppliers for job requirement.Tasks:
- Develop Control Panels hardware detailed design according to Customer technical specifications, internal design practices and applicable safety standards; issuing of project technical documentation (e.g. UCS Construction Dwg, Wiring Diagram, Interconnecting Wiring, HW Testing Procedure, etc.).
- Bill of Material specifications.
- Provide technical support to supply chain on ordering of BOMs and assembly, preFATs and FATs.
- Attend technical meetings with Project Team, Customers and Supplier during project execution.
- Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments.
- Participate in technical and program reviews.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree of Science in Electrical, Electronic, Telecommunications or Computer Science Engineering.
- At least 2 additional years of experience in Control System design and Hardware/Software development in the Industrial Automation area for new installation and service.
- Experience in HW detailed design development tools, including but not limited to AutoCad, Visio and ePlan.
- Control System hardware detailed design (wiring diagram, panel layout and construction drawing, FAT procedure, etc.), manufacturing and testing experience; Working knowledge of industry codes and standards;
- PLC hardware selection and software knowledge. Technical exposure with Fire-Fighting and Gas Detection Systems.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural team within a matrix organization.
- Extremely motivated and determined.
- Ability and willingness to travel when required.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office tools, Control SW development tools and Enterprise Systems).
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in English and Hungarian are required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Solid interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Opportunity to join a successful international company
- Competitive benefit package
We are looking forward to your English CV with salary expectation to the following address:
E-mail cím megjelenítése