Welcome to Crossover
Vice President of SaaSOps - $200
If you are a world-class software as a service leader with the intellectual curiosity and desire to execute to drastically differentiated cutting edge operating processes; if you have a passion for metrics-driven approach to productivity management; if you possess senior organizational leadership, combined with the deep technical experience necessary to manage SaaS operations for a portfolio of software companies generating $100M annually — this role is for you.
Aurea Software is a fast growing enterprise software company that delivers transformative customer experience through a variety of world class software products. The Aurea leadership team manages product management SaaS operations and engineering delivery for a collection of affiliated solutions, as such, a VP of SaaSOps will have the opportunity to lead a true multi-product, multi-domain, multi-team organization.
Aurea is a company with a long-term view on delivering customer success at a high level of efficiency and profitability. Aurea is a company with a strategy to grow both through expansion of its core business and through acquisition of additional software companies. Today we serve companies such as Disney, British Airways, PayPal, and Bank of America, helping them transform their customers’ experiences.
Aurea is partnering with Crossover to fill this position. Crossover specializes in finding and managing the talent in today’s global workforce and will help you through the recruiting process.
The Vice President of SaaSOps will be responsible for building out a globally dispersed SaaSOps team and ultra efficient application hosting infrastructure. You will not be starting from scratch - as a result of Aurea’s aggressive acquisition strategy, a set of inherited SaaSOps activities already exist. Priority one will be to standardize, stabilize, and optimize these activities – all while continuing to meet tight, daily SLAs. Priority two will focus on long-term planning to drive continual improvement.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Manages all of Aurea’s customer-facing and internally focused SaaSOps environments and service delivery activities
- Develops metrics to enable effective measurement of key performance indicators
- Develops and manages quarterly SaaSOps budget
- Develops long-range staffing and resource planning for organic and inorganic growth
- Develops, maintains and executes a clear integration playbook for SaaSOps inherited from future acquisitions
- Establish world-class standards and technical operations to deliver consistent, high-quality products across dispersed, global teams
- Implement engineering management strategies to achieve world-class productivity and cost efficiency
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (MS or PhD preferred) is absolutely mandatory.
- At least 10 years of experience in IT Operations Management with at least 5 years of SaaSOps specific experience
- Experience with high-end enterprise systems deployed in environments of Global 100 corporation complexity with millions of users
- Cloud-based hosting experience with Amazon EC2 a significant plus
- Experience with/or knowledge of CRM tools for tracking case/ticket lifecycle and KPI reporting
- Proven experience in building high-performance teams and automatically enforced practices
- Experience with building and managing globally dispersed teams
- International experience
Compensation is $100/hr or $200k/year for a 40 hour productive week
Location: Global (remote)
We’re one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
Are you up for the challenge?
IT / Informatika > It-vezeto, Programozó, Rendszerfejlesztő, Szoftver tanácsadó, Szoftvermérnök
Mérnök / Műszaki > Mérnök
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
Távmunka / Otthoni munka
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Egyetemi végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű, Szabadúszó/ Vállalkozó|