- Would you like to have a challenging job?
- Do you speak English fluently?
- Would you like to join a successful company?
We are looking for a
- Preparation and review of VAT returns and payments
- Building efficient communications / connections with European Tax Departments
- Ensure compliance with corporate accounting guidelines, internal control and business ethics, KPI reporting
- Reconciliation of VAT accounts
- Identify potential process improvement opportunities with other team members
- Ensure prompt clearance of outstanding items by examine and follow up of reconciling items with various departments
- Tax Audit Support including investigation, analysis and providing responses to questions from European affiliates and local Tax Authorities
- Main contact for Tax advisors in applicable countries (discussion, reviews, audits, preparation of documents for the tax administration)
- Fluent English knowledge
- At least 2 years experience in tax accounting / tax audit
- IFRS/US GAAP or any other international GAAP knowledge is an advantage
- Indirect tax experience
- Recognized accounting qualification is an advantage
- Able to manage multiple/conflicting priorities with a strong track record of delivery against tight deadlines
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Extensive trainings
- Dynamic, multinational team
- Outranging working conditions
Applications of people with disabilities are also welcome.
Don’t miss any updates from Kelly Services Hungary. Follow us on: