Régió: XIII. kerület, Budapest, Pest
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.05.17.
ExxonMobil is one of the world’s leading energy companies with more than a 100,000 employees and contractors located in over 50 countries around the world. Our large, in-house IT organization consists of 6,000 professionals supporting an array of business lines, plants, refineries, manufacturing sites, internal and external business partners.
A User Experience Lead researches, plans, architects the user experience design for websites, mobile apps, intranets, and web applications. This person leads the creation of digital products made from a user’s perspective.
A user Experience Lead devises interaction strategies in sync with user goals and clients’ business goals, develops navigation and structure, designs wireframes or interactive prototypes, organizes content, and tirelessly advocates for the needs and goals of real users. This person will make strategic and tactical UX decisions related to design and usability as well as features and functions.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Conceive, plan and lead the development of high-end, effective digital products
- Create or assist with information architecture and UX design for complex interactive projects
- Produce site maps, wireframes, prototypes and UX requirements documentation
- Become a zealous “user” advocate
- Communicate the value of UX disciplines to clients
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- 3 – 5+ years of proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to perform some travel as needed to meet with end users, including internationally
- Provide numerous in-house and external training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree, or learning a new language
- Provide flexible working conditions, have Working From Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Provide floating holidays, life and private health insurance and many more
Office location Budapest XIII. district, Váci út 81-85. (Árpád híd – Pest side)
For more information visit our website at Link megjelenítése
Click on the Jelentkezés button to apply.
IT / Informatika > It szakértő, It-vezeto, Programozó, Rendszerfejlesztő
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|