Our job opportunity is a chance to expand your knowledge in an international company. We are looking for an UTILITY MANAGER.
The main tasks are the following:
- Keeping contact with Governmental Authorities/consultants for all permit's
- Co-ordination with consultants/ contractors / equipment supplier's for erection of all utility equipment's and piping as per design and safety standard.
- De-bottle necking of all erection related issues during erection stage
- Ordering components required for production
- Supporting of Operation and Maintenance System
The candidate should be:
- Bachelor’s or preferably Master's degree in a technical field (Mechanical Engineer Degree preferably with related License)
- Fluent English both orally and in writing
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar position in a large/medium industry
- Operation and maintenance skills of utility equipment
- Basic Piping system knowledge
- Experince in a trouble shooting of utility related problems
- Basic level knowledge of AutoCAD