About the company
On behalf of our multinational Client, a leading player in manufacturing and distributing full-line agricultural equipment, we are looking for a Travel Expense Assistant
The Travel Expense Assistant is a subject matter expert for the Travel Expense within the web based system (Intellilink) on the expense stream. This involves support to the User, audit and processing of expense reports.
It is a part time job ( preferred 6 hours/day ).
• Take over all employees and travellers expenses using the Travel and Expense web based system (Intellilink) and ensure queries are solved within a month.
• Accurate coding and filing of travel and entertainment expenses for audit engagements
• Maximizing the functionality of the IT Systems -in working towards process improvement with Intellilink
• Assign System Administration to this individual
• Ensuring all Individual Corporate Card and travel corporate transactions are assigned to respective employees.
• Ensure accurate data is exported from the Intellilink System when required for special reports (for example SVP Expense Report - 2x a year)
• Audit compliant and reconciliation of original receipt to the expense report
• Follow up with the Users and Management for any discrepancies.
• Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with all levels of the company.
• Fluent English language knowledge
• Strong attention to detail.
• Familiarity with Intellilink Travel & Expense.
• Able to work under self-direction and able to prioritize workload
If you are interested in the position above, please send your CV in MS Word format to E-mail cím megjelenítése