Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa AS, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations globally. Shared Services’ major hub is located in Székesfehérvár.
Fields of expertise:
- Financial Shared Services
- IT Operations and Support
- IT Architecture
- Application services and IT development
- Program – and Project management
- ERP Deployment
- ERP Functional Support
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
Travel Coordinator and Office assistant
The Travel Coordinator and office assistant is responsible for coordinating the company's travel needs, and for coordinating overall facility maintenance activities. This role is a 6 hours part-time job.
- Collect travel and accommodation plans from frequent travelers.
- Converse with travelers to determine preferred route to destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Book transportation and reserve hotel, using computer terminal or telephone according to Sapa Travel Policy.
- Get and arrange itinerary and travel information to travelers.
- Investigate complaints about suppliers and coordinates with procurement as necessary.
- Report travels by traveler regularly to Controlling for Hungarian and other Shared Services resources.
- Liaise between departments
- Report any facility malfunctioning or need for maintenance
- Request the necessary maintenance works
- Coordinate activities of maintenance staff
- Check and approve service delivery
- 3 years of experience in a similar role as Travel Coordinator or Manager assistant
- Proficiency in arranging travels (flights, hotels)
- Excellent communication and organization skills are must
- Knowledge of basic IT tools: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Fluency in English is a must
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization.
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button. Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.