Travel Consultant Apprentice
Our partner is looking for
Travel Consultant ApprenticeCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.14.
Earn and Learn - we reward our Apprentices with a full salary, fantastic career progression pathways and unmatched benefits!
Flight Centre has an established apprenticeship scheme whereby you can learn and earn whilst selling our favourite thing - travel! We want to reward all our Travel Consultant Apprentices by providing a full salary, as well as an industry recognised academic accreditation after just 12 months. We are eager to announce we have this opportunity within several of our popular London and UK stores.
- Learn about a diverse range of countries, including a focus on Australia (where Flight Centre was founded!)
- Earn excellent incentives in addition to a high base salary of £20,000 (OTE £28K)
- Fantastic store environment
- Great travel opportunities
- Award-winning benefits
Do you want to:
- Work in a successful travel sales environment?
- Sell amazing travel experiences?
- Build a customer portfolio?
- Develop a career within travel?
- Receive a Travel Consultant Apprenticeship Standard Level 3 certificate?
- Be rewarded for your hard work with a great salary?
If so, this is the role for you. With outstanding training, Flight Centre literally offers you the world and opens doors to its management pathway.
What we are looking for:
- An appetite for sales
- Passion for travel (first-hand travel outside of Europe)
- Outstanding people skills to warm our customers
As our stores are open on the weekend and this can be the most popular time for our customers to visit, you'll need to be prepared to work 3 out of 4 weekends (although you will only work 5 days a week).
A taster of our benefits:
- Uncapped earnings
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Familiarisation trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- 'Active Hour' - an hour a week to exercise
- Management and leadership training
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 4-week travel leave every 2 years
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
We're proud to have received the accolade of being listed in the top 12 'Great Place to Work® - Best Workplaces 2019' as well as being a centre of Excellence in Wellbeing!
Join us in our success by applying now!
Here at Flight Centre, we have a strong focus on building your career, and we believe in promoting from within. Our training is second-to-none and, as such, we offer a variety of opportunities to progress and management training courses.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.