Reed Specialist Recruitment's international client in now looking for a Translation Resourcing Analyst.
Translation Resourcing Analyst
The purpose of the role is to co-ordinate internal translation resources and external suppliers for translation and proofing work, ensuring customer deadlines are achieved.
- Strategically plan resources for current and future customer demands.
- Monitor the quality of deliverables with the support of translation quality tools and processes.
- Negotiating volume reductions
- Manage the resolution of suppliers’ queries during the localisation window.
- Adjust work/resource plans in response to changing requirements.
- Track all work placement allocations.
- Plan own briefings and meetings.
- Communicate with all internal departments.
- Supplier Management
- Support training of new suppliers.
- Decision making and problem solving.
- Contribute to an effective team environment.
- Plan and prioritise multiple tasks to meet goals.
- Adhere to Language Services purchasing cycle to include raising purchase orders and resolving invoice queries
- Experience as a co-coordinator from within the Language Industry desirable
- Fluent English language skills
- Proven strategic planning & organisational skills
- Degree level qualification, preferably in a language related subject
- Computer literate and experience with Microsoft Office is a must
- Knowledge of translation processes and the localisation industry desirable
- Ability to think for themselves and plan their own briefings and meetings
- Ability to liaise with people whose mother tongue is not English and whose cultural backgrounds may be very different
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage constant change of requirements
- Strong admin background
- Results orientated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good decision making and problem solving skills
For further information of the role please contact
REED Specialist Recruitment
Consultant Sales & Marketing
Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 12. Budapest, Hungary
Tel: + 36 1 88 33 561 (Direct)