The main role is to facilitate the migration of business units’ in scope processes to the Shared Service Centre Budapest. To support the delivery of the migration projects through on time completion of all relevant project tasks. The manager has to ensure successful adoption of the standard processes and supporting systems by implementing businesses and to help business units to develop a sound benefits.
- Reports directly to Controlling Manager (CM)
- Participate in project preparation activities to educate and inform the units in the “To Be” solution, the split of roles/activities between SSC and unit and the resulting resource and organisational structure the unit will require.
- Support the CM to create the business unit’s benefits case, providing guidance and influence to clearly identify all aspects of the case.
- Effectively manage the finance workstream, it’s stakeholders and interdependencies.
- Deliver the finance workstream tasks of the company migrations to ensure the migrated solution works in practice.
- Support and interact with all other migration project work streams to ensure successful project delivery.
- Assist migrating units to define their new business processes and organisation from the template solution provided by the company
- Support Change Impact Analysis workshops to assist the migrating units identify gaps, agree closure methods and plan & deliver gap closure.
- Ensure that gaps owned are progressed to the agreed closure method and from there that the closure actions are delivered.
- Promote and adhere to the standard Enterprise Solution and the standard migration methodology.
- Provide relevant status updates, implementation risks and issues to project management.
- Raise project, process and solution issues and risks through the established project methodology.
- Provide operational expertise and input into the tasks and activities that are not directly owned by finance, but to which finance input is of value.
- Resolve solution issues by defining the problem and solution and managing the resolution process with the other stakeholders
- Train the migration project’s Local Finance Lead in the “To Be” solution to ensure he/she can deliver their project responsibilities, gap identification and lead business unit training.
- Support the Local Finance Lead to ensure all appropriate business unit employees are adequately trained and supported in the “To Be” processes and requirements.
- Provide Train the Trainer training to relevant SSC staff.
- Provide input into any other training activity as required
- Provide guidance and support to the migrating business unit through transfer of solution knowledge as well as the project methodology.
- Work with Enterprise to ensure any environment, company and configuration data changes required by the migration project are carried out in strict accordance with established Enterprise change control processes.
- Review the solution design and migration methodology and propose improvements through experience and lessons learned.
- Financial background
- Transition experience
- Experience of operational finance processes.
- Excellent communication, presentation and technical writing skills.
- Ability to make quick and clear decisions based on materiality and risk.
- Confident and articulate communicator who can influence and persuade others.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Culturally aware with strong people skills.
- Good training and coaching skills.
- Complexity & Creativity
- Manage change and the resistance to it.
- Must be able to take direction from multiple sources, interpret this correctly, and ensure tasks are completed on time and to the right quality.
- The challenge of managing the expectations of a migrating businesses and the resistance to change from existing working practices to a more detailed global solution.
- Detailed knowledge of business system’s finance configuration options in order to effectively advise businesses on the best setup to suit their needs.
- Achieving project milestones in what, at times, can be a fast moving and pressurised environment.
Extensive travel to EMEA business units and Budapest SSC to support migration activities. It is envisaged that the role will involve 50% to 75% travel. When working in Europe the travel pattern will be on site during weekdays, returning home for weekends. For locations beyond Europe the travel pattern will be based around a 2 weeks onsite 1 week home base.
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése