Transfer and Ramp-up Engineer
- Overall responsible for project management of transfer, ramp up and improvement projects,
- Responsible for defining scope, activity plans and communicate with main stakeholders,
- Responsible of following guidelines for execution of transfer, capacity & process improvement projects,
- Responsible of execution of transfer and improvement projects at the given time and speed,
- Responsible for budget and follow up on spends,
- Coordinate the implementation of lean manufacturing principles across the site to maximize, operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Engineering or technical degree,
- at least 2 years project management experience,
- Experience in transfer projects,
- Strong English skills (both verbal and written),
- Able to travel approximately 40 days yearly,
- Knowledge to Excel, Word, Notes, etc,
- Knowledge of AutoCAD/Solidworks is an advantage.
- Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg megye