Training Consultant (Remote)
Our partner is looking for
Training Consultant (Remote)Cvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.04.
Organised? Innovative? A self-motivated people person?
If that sounds like you, we may have the perfect opportunity for you here at IRIS. We are currently seeking a talented Training Consultant to join our team, who will work remotely to assist not only our customers, but our internal teams across all areas of our business. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and delivery of training staff and clients on the Practice Engine products throughout the business.
A bit about you…
For this role, the successful candidate will:
- Keep product knowledge of all Practice Engine products to an excellent, in depth level, and share expertise with new and existing customers
- Plan training with managers as required by the Practice Engine employees and base the training at the level required.
- Shadow Product Consultants and feedback areas to work on, and subsequently train Consultants on improvements to training styles and approaches
- Plan, document and deliver group training courses
- Review release notes and training feedback
- Create training questions or tests to aid learning
- Have experience in training in various industries
- Be well-organised, pro-active and able to structure workloads and plan in advance
- Have excellent interpersonal and communications capabilities
You may also have:
- Training qualifications
A bit about us…
IRIS is the UK's market-leading provider of business-critical software and services to the UK accountancy, payroll and education sectors, with 40 years of experience within the industry. We exist to simplify the lives of UK businesses by improving the efficiency of their everyday tasks with our operational software. These solutions are delivered as a choice of integrated on-premise software and cloud-based applications - managed under the leading IRIS, PTP, KashFlow, Keytime, Taxfiler, Cascade, 12pay, Star, Earnie, PS Financials, ParentMail, Contact Group and School Asset Manager brands. Right now, our software serves over 21,000 accountancy practices, 11,000 education organisations and more than 80,000 small and medium-sized businesses, corporates and payroll bureaus across a wide range of industry sectors. And we're still growing!
Perks of the job
- Competitive salary
- Being a part of a vibrant, exciting and ever-growing organisation
- 26 days holiday allowance
- Private medical healthcare
- Life assurance
- Additional benefits, such as Bike to Work, Childcare Vouchers and discount schemes.
If you think you'd be a good fit with us here at IRIS, apply today and we'll be in touch soon!