- Ensuring error-free functioning of client servers.
- Planning of client server testing procedures and the contents of the tests.
- Design and preparation of internal and external reports on the Company’s servicing activities and the heading of such reporting activities.
- Covering of other tasks related to the ICTO servicing procedures.
- Performs implementation, functionality and interoperability tests.
- Compiles test-sets.
- Prepares proper (industry standards) documentations on the performed tests.
- Documents identified error and participates in the work to explore their reasons.
- Ensures that testing clients are adequately configured.
- Participates in projects including project administration duties as well.
- Participates in the pereparation of customer reports.
- Participates in measurements of quality and (internal and external) customer satisfaction, in the processing of feedback, and the operation of the procedure designated to make adequate improvements based on such feedback.
- Liaises with customers.
- Intermediate English
- Stand-alone ability to work in an international environment
- Team player, precision, customer focus
- Able to understand trends, to make a decision, and improvise if needed
- Able to deal with monotony
- Handle stress, conflict
- Good communucation skills with customers and peers
- Comprehensive IT skills, knowledge system approach (WIN XP OS until today, Windows Server 2003 from upward.)