- Provides general support for the work of Service Chain operations Managers and Service Delivery Managers , independently performs partial account specific operational tasks.
- Performs account-specific organizational tasks in operations relating activities, prepares summaries, project reports, presentations and decision-making materials.
- Performs coordinating, monitoring activities following the instructions of the SCOPM/SDM Managers.
- Supports FC planning and review periods of small or medium-sized accounts
- Develops and controls project administration, prepares project documentation, monitors the use of project resources, notifies deviations from the plan.
- Organizes, prepares and documents project meetings.
- Organizes, prepares and documents the Kick-Off and the Lessons Learned meetings.
- Document management (document library management, archiving activities).
- good written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- basic O365 portfolio, Outlook, Sharepoint knowladge
- task group oriented (planning and organization of own work, supervision of workgroups: set, schedule, monitor and review work of others)
- standardized (thinking within existing standards, methods and rules to achieve a specific objective, minor adaptations are possible – usually qualified subordinate positions)