This role is an opportunity to be a pioneer in a new space within Operational Risk management that is a focus of global regulatory bodies. The incumbent will be a part of a “start-up” initiative with the company’s TPM function and will participate in developing the framework for a new global function within the organization.
The EMEA TPM Business Analyst position is a new role as part of the company’s new Third Party Risk Management Office. This TPM Business Analyst role is responsible for various reporting and analysis responsibilities that support the TPM Office’s oversight role. Additionally, this role is responsible for working in partnership with regional TPM Head, compliance, project and data privacy teams to assist in executing a common process to initiate and monitor third party activities that require cross border clearance. One of the primary duties for this role in the first few months will be to have hands on, direct responsibility for the data collection, consolidation and presentation of the information collected from the different countries and regions across one or more projects. This role will also assist with handling cross project requests, communication plan and any other additional tasks. The oversight role is to ensure that third party management activities are compliant with the company’s policy and regulatory requirements.
- Collecting data from the countries and the Regional TPM offices
- Analyze data and present conclusions, insights, and recommendations to the TPM Country/Region Structure / Cross Border (XB) team
- Consolidate data for the Region and present it in key Project Management updates
- Work with EMEA TPM Head and project leads to ensure that regional project deliverables are completed, archived, and appropriately maintained and documented
- Work to support development and execution of the TPM Cross Border Project as well as the TPM Country / Region Structure Project efforts
- Prepare presentations as part of the output of the project
- Interact with global PM's and assist in program management activities. Interact and deal with other related projects of the global initiative.
- General assistance for the different requirements and deliverables of the global project plan.
- Candidate with 3-5 years of relevant experience in business data gathering and data analysis and insight generation
- Candidate with 1-3 years of relevant experience in third party, risk management and governance
- Excellent English (both oral and written)
- Data analytics skills
- Ability to develop and communicate data insights
- The ability to articulate complex and sensitive issues to senior management
- Minimum BS/BA degree
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple deliverables in a large, global corporate environment
- Ability to influence at appropriate levels and influence desired outcomes
Apply directly to Borbála Pap, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
LinkedIn: Link megjelenítése