Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
Testing and Setup Manager
The primary role of the Testing and Setup Manager is to design, develop and execute the end to end ERP Testing and Setup Strategy including Integrations.
- Design the testing environment and coordinate its integrity for ERP solution
- Design, develop and maintain an agreed set of Test cycles in accordance with the agreed ERP testing strategy
- Design, develop and maintain a test rig to capture test scripts, sequencing, faults, patches and remedial actions
- Coordinate the execution of unit, stress, volume, systems integration testing, data, Conference Room Pilot, User Acceptance Test and Operational Acceptance testing.
- Coordinate the formal capture, analysis and remedial action (issue management) of faults found as part of the testing cycles
- Design and coordinate the execution of ERP setup according to the demands
- Improve and automate ERP setup processes
- 3 years’ experience in IT software testing management in a multinational environment
- 5 years’ experience in people management
- College or University Degree (IT /Business or Equivalent)
- Strong spoken and written English is a must
- Proven experience in collaboration in a global environment
- ERP testing and setup experience is a strong plus
- Experience in ITIL based environment
Reasons why you should join us:
Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.