BudapestAbout the role:
To be effective in this role, you will need to work with developers, support analysts, quality analyst, and management.Responsibilities:
- Act as a subject matter expert on a key project of the company, providing technical guidance to varying audiences (e.g, BA, QA, and management). Collaborate with the corporate throughout the world regarding software quality.
- Develop automated testing programs using the latest platforms, both off the shelf and developed internally.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Discover, reproduce, and document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
- Apply testing processes and techniques, such as functional, structural, integration and System testing.
- Bachelor’s degree(Computer Sciences, Engineering, Physics or other with logical and analytical background) or 3 years related experience.
- Experience with an object oriented programming language (e.g. js, Java, C#)
- Experience with software technologies: HTML, XML, .NET, MS SQL
- Experience with test automation tools ( e.g. SoapUI, Selenium, TestComplete, etc )
- Experience with JIRA or similar issue tracking system