We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer who can help take our existing automated test suite and tool chain to the next level.
This person will be responsible for automating across multiple projects and multiple testing platforms, helping to build out infrastructure as well as creating new tests and continued maintenance on our existing tests.
- Write, execute automated test cases for feature and regression testing
- Turn manual QA tests into automated regression tests
- Analyze results for automated regression tests - determine if failures are test issues or defects in functionality
- Operate as part of a fast-paced agile development team
- Run automated tests on different browsers/operating systems
- Write and track defects through defect lifecycle
- Working with project management and testers together to resolve issues and clarify requirements
- Participate in process improvement activities to ensure a more robust test suite across projects
- Conduct test case and test script reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture functionality.
Understanding of automation test methodologies, automation test frameworks, tools, and techniques, and practical application of test automation in major development efforts is required.
- 3+ years of hands-on software development & complex products delivery experience with the passion for being at the leading edge of technology.
- 3+ years of experience using open source tools to deliver automation & implement solutions (ex: Selenium etc).
- 3+ years of experience testing Web applications
- Familiarity with Continuous Build Systems such as Jenkins
- Experience with Automation tools such as Selenium Web Driver
- Good English (intermediate)
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- German language (B)