We are looking for Test Automation Developer. Our partner is a lead in the telecommunication area.
• Technical analysis of products to identify test scenarios, best practices, tools and requirements
• Strong debugging and problem analysis skills
• Development of tools that automate system & test tasks
• Automation of function, integration and performance tests
• Integration of tools and test code into Jenkins-based continuous integration loop
• Development of tools to assist with product install, configuration, upgrade and monitoring
• Analysis of product –ilities (availability, recoverability, upgradability, etc.)
• Manual testing when and where needed
• BSc degree and at least 3 years professional experience
• The candidate must exhibit strong skills with bash based script development, Linux system administration, debugging and problem solving.
• UNIX tools (bash, grep, awk, sed, etc.)
• Linux (preferably SLES and/or derivative distributions)
• IP Networking (IPv4 & IPv6)
• Agile/Kanban development with continuous integration (Git, Jenkins, Gerrit, etc.)
Knowledge of and experience with the following are not essential but desired:
• Git (including gerrit)
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your application to E-mail cím megjelenítése.