Welcome to Crossover
Test Automation Architect
Are you an expert in Test Automation? Do you pride yourself in being 10 times more productive than the typical test architect? Are you interested in earning $60K USD, living anywhere in the world, while working for a leading technology company? If you are eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world, than this role is for you.
Aurea is partnering with Crossover to fill this position. Crossover specializes in finding and managing the talent in today’s global workforce and will help you through the recruiting process.
Aurea enables global enterprises to create transformative experiences for their end customers across a range of industries including retail, travel & hospitality, insurance, energy, life sciences, and insurance. Aurea products enable companies to build, execute, monitor, and optimize the end-to-end customer journey across multiple channels and touchpoints to accelerate growth through an excellent customer experience. Aurea serves over 2,000 customers worldwide.
We are seeking a technical guru who thrives in solving complex problems for customers with high expectations. The position is a great fit for someone who takes a truly hands-on approach to product development, design and engineering. It's a great opportunity to secure a high-impact technical lead role in a rapidly-growing global software company that is expanding both organically and through acquisitions. The opportunity to grow and address new challenges is infinite, as the acquisition of several new products and customer bases every year creates interesting learning opportunities for motivated professionals who strive to craft value in their work and grow personally.
We offer a fast-paced environment where you will play a dynamic technical leadership role. You will be responsible for developing test automation solutions to complex systems, establishing and implementing automated testing strategies and being a hands-on peer leader of top development resources. As the owner of the technical solution, you will understand the current large enterprise product automation frameworks and identify the opportunities for optimization and improvements such as multi-threading. Contributions to the team involve resolving challenging issues with complex automation tasks/requirements. You will work with existing SMEs to understand their expertise developed over the years and become the go-to person for the teams.
- Responsible for automation infrastructure that will integrate development activities with tools for metric collection and reporting
- Set definitions and guidelines for subsystem, integration, regression and exploratory tests.
- You will be developing expertise in our Test Automation design and implementation.
- Bringing to bear your broad technology capabilities and maintaining a level of excitement in using various technologies to architect, develop, and iteratively deploy Test Automation.
- Obtaining an expert level understanding of our current product environments and the use of our products.
- Maintaining an excellent understanding of our current automation frameworks and bringing continuous improvements.
- Solving day-to-day issues/challenges faced by the large automation teams and becoming a go-to person for any automation help.
- Monitoring overall test execution and deep dive into the failures and work with the teams to get them fixed.
- Creating solution architecture for new automation frameworks as required.
- Personally accountable for resolution of the most technically challenging issues
- Ensuring our customers are supremely confident in the advantages and quality of our product and solution, and the technical services you lead to deliver them.
Required Education and Experience:
- A successful Full Stack Architect with Test Automation at Crossover will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering.
- At least 8 years of experience in hands-on implementation and execution of automated test strategies within various technical and functional contexts.
- Experience developing automated UI and API test case framework.
- Experience with Java, Python, AWS, Unix, Linux
- Expertise industry standard frameworks and tools such Java Robot Framework/ Selenium/Cucumber/etc.
- Expertise in defining testing automation strategies for enterprise solutions.
- Experience in leading teams
- Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, build and test automation, and networking management
You might be a great fit if:
- You are able to engage sophisticated global customers in deep technical discussions, making them confident that you know their problem better than they do
- You have a true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach; demonstrated success as a problem solver, operating with end results in mind, self-starter
- You are comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
Pay: $30/hr or $60K/year
Commitment: 40 hours/week
Location: Global (remote)
We’re one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
However, it is important to note that while you will work as a "contractor," these are long-term contracts that should be your only source of employment. You are not permitted to work additional jobs on the side. Please do not apply unless you are available to make this position your sole employment.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
IT / Informatika > It-vezeto, Programozó, Rendszerfejlesztő, Szoftvermérnök, Szoftvertesztelő
Mérnök / Műszaki > Automatizálási mérnök, Mérnök
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés > Fejlesztési menedzser
Távmunka / Otthoni munka
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|