Test and Debug EngineerSanmina - SCI Magyarország Kft.
Régió: Tatabánya, Komárom-Esztergom
Jelentkezési határidő: 2018.12.08.
One of the world’s premier Electronics Contract Manufacturer (EMS) serving the fastest segments of the global EMS market. The Company end-to-end manufacturing solutions to large OEMs primarily in the automotive, communications, computing, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical systems, and multimedia markets. The Company is at the forefront of the industry due to its commitment to leading-edge technology, cost effective manufacturing and unparallel customer service.
Test and Debug Engineer
For microwave area
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Install and maintain MW test benches and improve their performance
- Perform experiments and measurements according to the customer requirements
- Develop and sustain the adequate failure analysis and repair procedures on his areas
- Provide high level Test Debug and Repair technical support on his area
- Instantly monitor analyze evaluate the tester yields and failures related to his area
- Continuously improve and sustain the test and debug processes driven by his KPIs.
(Key Performance Indicators) like: First Pass Yields, NFF, failed units in production etc…
- Organize and perform the calibration and maintenance activities of his instrument park
- Purchase the necessary spare parts and debug tools
- Compile work Instructions and coach debug technicians on his responsibility areas
- Take part in or lead NPI, FMEA, LEAN, or other improvement projects
- Daily communication with customers or internal technical staff (meetings, conf calls, e-mails)
- Engineering degree in microwave / RF / Telecommunication / electronics
- 3 years experience in RF or Microwave product testing or troubleshooting (above 4 GHz)
- Experience with PCBA or system level measurement and component repair
- RF or Microwave manual measurement skills are strongly required
- Digital and analog measurement skills are strongly required
- Familiarity and practice with different hand soldering technologies
- Familiarity with C++, Java, SQL, Labview, CVI, Test Stand
- Confident knowledge about PC hardware architecture and MS office package
- Practice with micro strip technology or microwave radio integration is advance
- Intermediate English
- Analytical thinking and good interpersonal abilities
If you are interested in this position, please send your English and Hungarian CV’s to the email address below.
Elektronika / Telekommunikáció > Elektromérnök, Távközlési mérnök, Telekommunikációs szakértő
Gyártás / Termelés
IT / Informatika
Mérnök / Műszaki
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|