Tech People Hungary Ltd. is a Technical Skills recruitment consultancy based in Budapest and Warsaw primarily sourcing professionals for ICT, Finance, Engineering and Logistics related positions. Now we are searching candidate for the following position:
Technology Risk Manager (E-C26)
- Provide a single point of support within the team for management of InfoPath forms and support of functional Operational Teams Risk Management activity.
- Maintain a professional oversight of self identified and Internal Audit issue remediation activity for entities within the assigned risk management area.
- Support Risk Management in all activities including audit fieldwork, business monitoring, deliverable management, discussions and MRA/MCA completion.
- Manage the effective disclosure, recognition and subsequent closure of control issues within the entities supported.
- Apply knowledge of the company IT Management Practices and general process areas to coordinate the effective review of the entities operating processes and process control manuals (PCM).
- Report results and present recommendations for improvement to management. Interface and engage with Risk Managers for the entities supported and providing scorecards and ETRAD (EMEA Technology Risk Assessment Dashboard) completion.
- Provide effective and qualitative advice and consultancy on issue materiality.
- Facilitate additional cost/benefit activities to support the issue recognition and remediation process.
- Attend operational management meetings as required for the entities supported.
- Engage with global teams and risk management teams on key control issues.
- Assist in validating the entity's self-assessment control foundation through ETRAD and verify the adequacy of testing methodology.
- Design and develop controls to ensure that the Technology Infrastructure EMEA functional entities are meeting strategic goals.
- Develop and maintain KRI's/KPI's to track progress against strategic goals
- Continually seek to leverage of process improvement opportunities.
- Higher degree
- Fluent English
- Strong technology risk management background in a multi-national financial organization
- Experience with MS InfoPath Application is advantageous
- Knowledge of at least one key technology infrastructure area.
- Experience in process management
- High level of proficiency with all MS Office products
- Excellent interpersonal and written skills
- Ability to build strong relationships between businesses and across countries.
- Self starting team player.
Language requirements (including proficiency levels for speaking, reading, and writing):
- Strong communication skills in English with regard to speaking, reading, writing and presenting.
- Location: Budapest, travelling 10 % of the time
- Working hours: normal business hours
- Start: ASAP
- Salary: competitive
- Job opportunity: employee position
- IT fejlesztés / Programozás
- IT üzemeltetés / Telekommunikáció
- Hálózati és rendszermérnök
- Rendszerüzemeltető / Karbantartó
Budapest, travelling 10 % of the time