Technology Development Engineer (AME)HAYS Hungary Kft.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.09.19.
Do you enjoy working in a truly global and dynamic environment? Then this may be a unique opportunity for you!
The role of the Controls & Integration Engineer is to ensure delivery of knowledge and solutions based on pre-defined production platforms in collaboration with Development.
For existing products, it is also the Controls & Integration Engineer role to maintain a high level of production process knowledge in existing products by timely documentation.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Integration of production lines with the MES system with the MES project
- Maturation of MES interface standards
- Simulation and/or emulation of new line integration with MES interface
- Support to digital development projects
- Production improvement projects
- Support Technology development within digitalization of production
- Document and register the MES implementation projects
- Deployment of automatic back-up and version control of existing production
- BSC degree from the fields of Electrical Engineering
- At least 3-4 years of experience within Programming of PLC’s for production equipment’s
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and good at networking across cultures and functional boundaries
- Fluent English both written and verbal
- Willingness to travel (3-5 times a year)
- Experience in implementing Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Preferable, but not mandatory knowledge about Rockwell PLC / HMI systems and PackML programming standard
- Good collaboration skills, both internally and externally with primary partners
- Experience driving developed processes within production development
- Ability to lead processes or projects
What we can offer
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefits