Technology Business Analyst
Our partner is looking for
Technology Business AnalystCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.03.
We are looking for a passionate and driven Business/Technology Analyst who will be working directly with key stakeholders across Ambition to understand our existing and future business requirements. This role will suit someone who is enthusiastic and excited about Technology.
You with be expected to look into suitable technological solutions to match the needs and requirements of the business. You will review systems and processes to help define how changes to IT services can be successfully and consistently delivered to add value to the organisation.
Ambition Institute has a technology team which includes three main functions;
- Strategy/Change - Head of Technology Change, with a Technology Business Analyst
- Programme Delivery - Covering both delivery aspects; Programme Manager, supported by several Project Managers Technical Lead, supported by several Configuration Analysts & Developers
- Support - Support Manager, with a technical support team
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Experienced - In Business Analysis, including related documentation techniques/products
- Thorough - Excellent attention to detail and willing/able to tie up all 'loose ends'
- Inquisitive - Comfortable exploring processes. Able to ask the right questions to dig deeper
- Autonomous - happy to get on with things without a lot of supervision
- Personable - Able to get on well with all stakeholders, internally & externally
- Confident - Happy to present to and discuss your findings with senior stakeholders
- Informed - Exposure to the full Technology project life-cycle to understand context
We are happy to announce that we will be able to offer you:
- Flexibility on how you work - agreed between you and your line manager
- A competitive annual leave entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- A generous employer pension contribution of 11% (10% pension plus 1% NI rebate)
- Competitive salary rates
- Access to an interest free season ticket and bike loans, as well as eyecare vouchers
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which provides confidential support for employees on personal or work-related matters.
- A robust learning and development offer that ensures your continuous professional development
How to apply
To apply for any of our vacancies or for any questions or queries please visit our website.
Equality and diversity matters to us. If you think you'd be suited to one of our roles we'd love to hear from you regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexuality.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive at this stage we will not be able to contact unsuccessful applicants.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and the most vulnerable in our society and, as such, we are unable to employ individuals with relevant convictions, including the following: a conviction for an offence involving violence or dishonesty, of a sexual nature or against minors, or for any other offence that is relevant to the nature of the services provided by our organisation.
As an employer, we have a responsibility to prevent illegal working in the UK by ensuring that our employees have the right to work in the UK. Therefore, as part of the recruitment process to verify your eligibility you will be required to produce relevant documentation.