Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM), provides complex software engineering solutions through its award-winning Central and Eastern European service delivery platform. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM serves clients worldwide from its locations in the United States, Canada, UK, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, Belarus, Hungary, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, and Poland.
EPAM is ranked #6 on the 2013 Forbes Link megjelenítése list and is recognized among the leaders in software product development services by Forrester and Zinnov analysts. The company is also included in the top 30 outsourcing service providers in IAOP’s "Link megjelenítése" list.
For further information please check our website at Link megjelenítése
and follow us on Social Media!
Technical Solution Engineer
(based in Zürich)
As a Technical Solutions Engineer, you will provide technical assistance and support as part of a global 24x7 support organization. You will also work closely with engineers, product managers and sales engineers to improve the product’s vision and to make customers successful.
- Provide technical support and resolve customer cases for specific products, solutions and APIs, write documentation
- Identify and document product bugs and feature requests and work with the Client’s backline support team and customers to resolve customer cases
- Work closely with the Client’s backline support team to improve their products at a senior level, suggesting and making changes to the product code.
- Ability to independently prioritize multiple work streams.
- Solid experience in UNIX/Linux administration
- Good knowledge of networking (NAT, firewalls, basic routing, load balancing)
- Solid knowledge with web protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, XML, XSLT)
- Experience in using packet and protocol captures for troubleshooting.
- Good troubleshooting skills, knowledge of common Linux troubleshooting tools (vmstat, iostat, lsof, strace)
- Prior experience supporting customers either internal or external.
- Ability to read code in one or more languages (Python, C++, Java).
- Ability to read and understand logs and stack traces.
- Fluent English (high level required for outstanding communication)
- Ability to write production code in one or more languages (Python, C++, Java).
- Knowledge of common content management systems and databases is a plus.
- Knowledge about windows active directory is a plus.
- Truly international work environment
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies
- Visa administration support
- Relocation support (NOT VISA SPONSORHIP but help in official administration, temporary lodging, help with the accommodation and finding services like English speaking doctor, international education for children, etc.)
Should you be interested in the position, please send your CV to the email address below!
Please note, we can consider only those applicants who are entitled to stay and work permanently in Switzerland. No visa sponsorship is available.