Technical SEO Analyst (m/f)
Our partner is looking for
Technical SEO Analyst (m/f)Cvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.02.
Wayfair is looking for an analytical in-house Technical SEO Analyst to join our SEO team and help drive execution and analysis for our organic search engine optimization efforts for Germany. We are building our marketing platform to run a pan-European online home & lifestyle business and to replicate the success of our US business.
At Wayfair Europe, you have the possibility to work in an exciting startup-like environment in Berlin while being backed by the expertise of a large US business. As a member of Wayfair s marketing team, you will execute strategies to increase ranks on thousands of keywords across our DE website. You will work with all aspects of site optimization, from indexation and on-page template optimization to technical SEO and content strategies.
As part of our SEO team you will be responsible for optimizing our online shop through technical implementation and writing content. Through your creativity, an eye for detail, and day-to-day work we will enthuse our users as well as Google. In close collaboration with the Head of SEO and the Offpage team you will support in shaping our SEO roadmap and quantify the impact of your work through profound data analysis.
What You ll Do:
- Analyze & Report relevant SEO KPIs
- Analyze technical SEO implementations and find opportunities for improvement
- Keyword research and competitor analysis
- Continuous onpage optimization of our online shop
- Content creation and maintenance
- Optimization of navigation, headings and meta info
- Independent development, execution and monitoring of tests and projects
- Collaborate closely with product and IT teams
What You ll Need:
- Relevant eCommerce experience
- Strong SEO technical Onpage skills - (Off Page skills would be a big plus)
- Experience in deep dives into Source Code
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent oral and written communication in German and English
- Experience working with a .de website
- SEO expertise on complex ecommerce sites would be highly regarded
- Great attention to detail
- Strong Team Working ability
- Quick learner and fast in familiarizing yourself with new topics
- Familiar with all popular SEO tools (Google Search Console, Searchmetrics, Ahrefs, Moz)
Wayfair is one of the world s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That s why we re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.