Play’n GO is a leading provider within the gambling industry with a passion to deliver cutting edge products, both technically and creatively. Together with our partners, we have successfully expanded our business worldwide, regularly excelling our growth targets.
We are looking for yet another team player to join us. The Technical Game Designer will focus on balanced game design, player motivation & core game loops. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in game design, a strong aptitude for critical thinking as well as boundless creativity.
Technical Game Designer
The duties include the following functions:
- Discuss game concept creation in a creative group.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining game design and game design documentation.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining game client requirements and documentation.
- Review game development phase to ensure the intended design is followed.
- Prepare game client languages.
- Focus on delivering compelling and enjoyable game experiences: become our champion of user experience.
- Develop and implement positive changes to the game based on feedback from team members and QA.
- Remain current on industry trends including: new game genres, new game design methods and emerging platforms.
- Game design related experience preferably in igaming or gambling industry.
- Very strong verbal, visual and written communication skills.
- Creative thinker, able to come up with ideas that solve problems in simple and elegant ways, that put the player first.
- Demonstrate a passion for our industry and game design as a career.
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and work to deadlines under pressure.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practices in gaming.
- Detail orientated, quality focused and player centric.
- Excited, passionate, and motivated.
- Ability to fit in and work as part of a demanding team environment.
We are looking for team players that thrive in a dynamic environment. Moreover we believe you are an enthusiastic, humble and sociable person who will contribute to maintain the positive and stimulating atmosphere that characterizes Play‘n GO. We are offering you a challenging opportunity where you can develop both personally as well as professionally. We can’t wait to have you onboard!