Technical development group leaderHAYS Hungary Kft.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.09.17.
Our partner in Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg county is looking for a Technical Development Group Leader. The leader would be respinsible for leading a group of 5 engineers and 2 technicians. The plan is to expand the team with 5 engineers and 5 technicians.
If you have experience in leading people, have strong automation and PLC knowledge you are the right candidate!
- Leading a team of Automation engineers and technicians
- Creating and tracking the plan for time, cost and human resources.
- Development of processes connecting to team activities
- Supporting the operation of automated machines with the team (PLC, HMI, Servo)
- Supporting the production with planning, programming and integration of robot cells, automated machines, vision systems
- Constant development of the team know-how. Organizing internal and external trainings.
- Assuring the documentation requirements for the projects, keeping up to date the SW and process validation
- min. BSc in Electronics or Mechatronics
- Experience in leading automation projects and coordinating experts
- Experience in PLC programming
- Excellent communicational and negotiation skills
- Positive and confident personality
- Fluent English
- Leadership experience in manufacturing
- Experience in Rockwell / Siemens / Omron / ELAU
- Experience with robots and vision system development
- Experience with 2D/3D design program, Eplan etc.)
- Project vision