Technical Customer Service Desk Agent (Level 1.5)
Company: Merlin IT Kft
Website: Link megjelenítése
Position: Techncial Customer Service Desk Agent (Level 1.5 - English)
Location: Debrecen, Hungary
Hours: 40 hours per week (24x7 service) Salary: Competitive
Merlin IT Kft is part of Merlin Information Systems Group Ltd which was established in 1991 and is a provider of Global IT and Customer Support, with operational centres around the World.
We currently support over 2 million end users and consumers in over 120 countries across Europe, Asia and North America.
Over the past 25 years Merlin has built an enviable IT support and language capability from its locations in the UK, US, Hungary and the Philippines.
Summary of Role:
To provide first line technical customer support to our external customers, assisting them with their hardware and software problems via Chat or E-mail.
This position will be part of a team working a 24x7 shift pattern ensuring that a continually high level of service is provided to the customer. We are looking for candidates that are passionate about technology and eager to learn and develop.
Summary of responsibilities:
- To provide first line technical customer support via Instant Messenger Chat and E-mail
- Work effectively as part of a team working a 24x7 shift pattern
- Maintain a quality business relationship with all customers
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to enquiries from customers and assist them resolve their hardware or software problems via Chat or E-mail
- To take ownership of customer problems and be proactive when dealing with their issues
- To log all Chats and E-mails into the ticket logging system
- Ensure that all customer contacts are handled in a timely and effective manner within the agreed Service Level Agreements
- Effective use of procedures and technical documentation
- Identify any service related issues and escalate to the Team Leader
- Supporting customers globally and working as part of a 24x7 service
Skills/ Attributes Required:
- Experience in a technical support role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft and Mac OS based operating systems
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate understanding of TCIP/IP, LAN, ADSL
- Intermediate understanding of PC hardware set up and configuration
- Intermediate understanding of VPN connectivity
- Microsoft certification (MCP’s etc) favourable
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral)
- Ability to communicate professionally and confidently at all levels
- The tasks and responsibilities shall be provided in English language
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
Any experience in the following roles would be advantageous:
- Technical Helpdesk Administrator, Technical Service Desk Analyst, Customer Service Desk Analyst, Technical First Line Support