Teamlead Campaigns & Promotions (m/f)
Our partner is looking for
Teamlead Campaigns & Promotions (m/f)Cvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.02.
We are seeking a passionate, collaborative, hyper-analytical and result-driven leader to join our European Campaigns team.
Are you ready to help build the largest e-commerce retailer for furniture and household goods in the world? We are Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer for all things home in the USA; achieving sales growth from 1 billion USD to 3 billion USD within just three years and listed on the NYSE. We are now looking for talents to help us conquer the European market from our European headquarters in the heart of Berlin.
An integral part of the Wayfair growth strategy, Campaigns aim to be the growth accelerator for the business, provide great value and engage our customers. Campaigns range from large sales (e.g. Black Friday, Summer Sale) to category or Brand focused initiatives.
As a Campaigns Teamlead, you will be in charge of creating complex, cross-channel campaigns and manage them end to end from the initial strategic briefing, campaign execution and roll-out across Marketing channels, up to campaign reporting and in-depth evaluation. You will be responsible to continuously improve your approach to meet revenue and engagement targets, leveraging in-campaign tests, data analytics and competitor monitoring, exchanging with the rest of the team to ensure broad implementation of your actionable insights.
What You ll Do:
- Directly manage, develop, and grow a team of 2 3 campaign managers in addition to leading cross-functional teams on a project basis
- Lead the development and implementation of our campaign strategy and drive multi-channel initiatives to meet revenue, engagement and profitability targets
- Steer large-scale projects with Core teams, i.e. Curation, Design, Account Management, Pricing, Operations and Marketing teams to maximize campaign impact
- Challenge the status quo, proactively identify roadblocks, propose solutions and drive initiatives to innovate and improve existing processes / tools / strategies
- Keep abreast of competitive landscape and put forward innovative ideas to impact customer engagement, revenue and efficiency
What You ll Need:
- Solid relevant professional experience, ideally with leadership experience, within the e-commerce industry, top management strategy consulting, marketing, sales and/or campaign management
- Master s or Bachelor s degree and a strong academic record in economics, math, statistics, business or a related field highly preferred
- Appetite for fast-paced, international environment, bias for action and getting things done
- Collaborative personality, excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills
- We are an international company and our office language is English, no German is required for the position
Wayfair is one of the world s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That s why we re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.