For one of our IT partners we are looking for a
- Undertake more complex tasks within the team and provide technical support/ advice to others.
- Ensure that all out of line operational issues are escalated in accordance with company technical escalation process
- Monitor adherence to technical and quality standards for own area and ensure full compliance with established procedures.
- Ensure the most effective utilisation of resources, planning, scheduling and monitoring the work of the team.
- Ensure the delivery of cost effective and quality services in line with our contractual obligations thereby achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Review and report on the performance of the team, identifying resource requirements where appropriate.
- Communicate relevant information to the team.
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve existing processes and work methods, implementing changes as appropriate.
- Liaise with key customers, account managers and colleagues, providing technical guidance and advice in support of a customer issue.
- Ensure statistical data is maintained and reported to management, field staff and customers as required.
- Manage individual performance of the team members, provide continuous feedback on performance, identify development opportunities, set up training/development programs and goals.
Knowledge and Experience
Typically high school qualified with a relevant technical qualification and at least 2-4 years relevant work experience including some supervisory experience. High level English knowledge is a must.
Working place: Budapest
Applying for the job:
If youre interested, send us your Hungarian and English CV to the following e-mail address: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Közvetítési nyilvántartási szám: BPM/01/3619-1/2015-974
Adatkezelési nyilvántartási szám: NAIH-72575/2014.