Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 and a second office in Pécs in 2012 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe. We are currently looking for talented individuals in our Budapest office for a
Team Leader with fluent French (Resource Center)
Leading Resource Control Center (RCC) operations, ensuring that all operational targets and people performance related targets are met. The profile of the team is active contact with field engineers – assisting, scheduling and monitoring their daily work.
- Manage the day to day operation of the RCC team, monitor the scheduling activities
- Lead, coach and develop direct reports to achieve effectiveness and continuous improvement
- Set goals and objectives and delegate tasks
- Ongoing contact with clients, respect contractual requirements
- Produce operational reports on the team’s performance in terms of SLAs and other operational targets
- Take lead in planning and implementation of new client activity
- Support the engineers’ and the dispatching team’s daily work
- Successfully resolve escalations or process failures within the scope of delivering service requests
- At least 2 years of experience in the customer service industry, preferably gained at a Shared Service Center
- At least 1 year of experience in managing and coaching a team
- Fluency in French and English is a must
- ITIL qualification and knowledge of ITIL methodology is beneficial
- RCC /Field Operations experience is an advantage
If you would like to join us, please register with your English CV on our website or the email address below and write the position’s name into the subject field.
In return, we offer a competitive compensation package and the exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company. Successful applicants can look forward to training and development possibilities, as well as challenging career prospects.