Team Leader - Dispute Management & Collection with fluent German & English
You are a bright talent with excellent communication skills and your goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company; a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies. You want to be part of our unique team that really does restore people’s
Pozíció leírása / Job description
You are a bright talent with excellent communication skills and your goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company; a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies. You want to be part of our unique team that really does restore people’s lives. You are looking for us.
We are looking for you if you are courageous to do the right thing, pursue goals with focus and passion, you are open, honest and trustworthy and want to be part of a team with one vision.
The Team Lead is responsible for day-to-day leadership of the Dispute Management & Collection Team , by overseeing the customer issue resolution process relating to invoicing, and the timely collection of receivables. People management of a Dispute Management & Collection team.
- Contribute to and execute on the collection strategy and portfolio management rules in order to ensure that receivables are collected in time.
- Work on the progressive collection matrix to ensure that the collection strategy is as efficient as possible.
- Ensure that invoicing issues and disputes are kept to a minimum by co-operating with the end-to-end OTC stream.
- Build strong and active relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and present solutions for process improvements, cooperate with Process Experts & Quality Team to drive the execution of improvement ideas.
- Directly supervise individual contribution of team members and provide support based on needs.
- Provide performance feedback, conduct performance appraisals and reward performance.
Elvárások / Requirements
- College or University degree is a must
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience
- At least 1 year of people management experience
- Understanding of the end-to-end OTC process
- Fluency is required in German and in English
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvements
- ERP knowledge (Oracle or SAP) is a must
- SSC experience
Amit kínálunk / Offer
The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission is to heal patients and restore lives.
- attractive compensation package, with bonus
- exceptional benefits, including private health insurance
- private medical support and group life & accident insurance
- modern office close to the city center
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090