Our client is the world’s leading supplier of value added aluminium profiles. As a global company is presented in 41 countries and has 23000 employees. Our Global Shared Service Center, located in Székesfehérvár, delivers IT and Financial Services to a number of Company sites.
Our Partner has gone through significant growth over the past decade via acquisitions. This process has resulted in a very heterogeneous ERP environment. As a response to these opportunities Company Group Board of Directors has approved a Global Strategic ERP Consolidation Program, called AXPRES. AXPRES, targets to implement Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 globally. This vast effort generates new vacancies for ERP experts within Company’s Shared Services organization.
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
Team Lead, DAX Development
Purpose of AX Developer role
The role will cover technical development work on Dynamics AX area with the supervision of individuals assigned to the department. The individual will be part of projects conducted on these areas as well as providing support for existing applications and solutions at Dynamics AX
The Team Lead, besides his/her daily technical tasks, is responsible for coordinating the work of the Developers reporting to him/her. He/she is also responsible for setting targets to his/her direct reports and measuring performance against them.
- Managing and coaching the development team members in his/her responsibility
- Task management of team members for projects and business as usual(BAU)
- Setting targets to his/her direct reports and measuring performance against them
- Ensuring the deployment performed according the global standards, principles and tools to fit for purpose
- Ensuring the adequate development service delivery in the team he or she is responsible for
- Performing quality check for codes his/her team deliveries
- Cross project and regional resource allocations
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Interact independently and effectively with clients
- Assess functional requirements: Design, review and development of components
- Minimum 5 year experience in Dynamics AX development
- Experience in a people management role is preferred
- Oversees major functions and features in AX
- Deep knowledge in SQL, TSQL
- Advanced X++ skills, and Visual Studio
- Strong experience in Team Foundation Server
- Ability to manage multiply projects, activities and tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Fluent English is a must
The company offers
- Attractive compensation package (13th month salary, cafeteria, Christmas benefit, health care fund, pension fund and bonus)
- Professional development, challenging tasks and opportunities for internal career growth at a rapidly growing multinational company
Applicant interested in above position please send us your resume in English, in MS Word to the following e-mail address.
Istvan Vancsa, Managing Director
A-Credit 2000 Tanácsadó és Szolgáltató Kft.
8000 Székesfehérvár Budai út 9-11. 1/107-108.
Looking for the Best.....