Alcoa (NYSE: AA) is a global industry leader in bauxite, alumina and aluminum products, with a strong portfolio of value-added cast and rolled products and substantial energy assets. Alcoa is built on a foundation of strong values and operating excellence dating back nearly 130 years to the world-changing discovery that made aluminum an affordable and vital part of modern life. Since inventing the aluminum industry, and throughout our history, our talented Alcoans have followed on with breakthrough innovations and best practices that have led to efficiency, safety, sustainability and stronger communities wherever we operate.
We act with integrity, operate with excellence and care for people. When you come to our office, you can see it. The moment you meet one of our internal customers, you believe it. And when you talk to anyone from our team, you want to be part of it. Welcome to Alcoa!
- Perform reporting, analysis and other tasks related to travel and expense in a Shared Services Organization.
- Process business travel expense reports utilizing the Concur Expense system.
- Ensure expenses are in compliance with company travel policy/procedures.
- Answer employee inquires, through email and phone calls in a Customer Help Center environment.
- Performs Accounting review of all submitted expense reports for the entire bank for proper documentation and GL expense types in order to authorize them for payment processing in Concur Expense in accordance with Accounting policies.
- Lead in investigating expense report discrepancies.
- Performs employee maintenance in the Concur Expense system or Citibank system on a regular basis as changes are needed.
- Conduct monthly closing activities to ensure proper and timely financial reporting.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience in Customer Service or T&E area.
- Travel accounting experience in similar Finance or SSC area is an advantage.
- University/college degree or secondary education in the field of finance and accounting.
- Ability to work under time pressure, good decision maker.
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical thinking and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to work well with a team and management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Könyvelő, Pénzügyi elemző, Pénzügyi szakember, Szállítófolyószámla könyvelő
|Minimális tapasztalat||1 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|