Our partner is looking for
Talent Acquisition Manager (m/w/d)Cvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.07.
Talent Acquisition Manager (m/w/d)
Grover is a fresh alternative to buying and financing
Grover is offering a simple, monthly subscription model for the best in tech. We are the first financing company for the circular economy, breaking the link between ownership and use, and buying products, so people don't have to. Private customers as well as businesses get access to a wide assortment of tech products at a fraction of the purchase price. We're on a mission to reinvent consumption, go easier on the world's resources, and make innovative tech products accessible to everyone. As our community is growing every day, we're now looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager.
Over the past year, we raised one of Europe's largest Series A funding rounds with a total of €37 million, providing the capital that fuels the rapid growth of the company. If you feel like being challenged, working hard and learning a lot, come and join us for a unique rewarding experience.
- You own the recruitment process from the job description to job postings, interviewing, offers and onboardings
- You actively engage candidates via different channels and coordinate interviews, assessments and meetings with internal stakeholders and managers
- You manage and assist candidates through the process and make sure to offer them the best recruitment process ever
- You develop, optimise and adapt sourcing strategies as required by position
- You help develop our employer Branding
- You explore and represent Grover in the job market and job fairs
- You bring experience in Recruitment and start-up scene is your world
- Recruitment and getting the best talent is in your blood!
- You have previous experience working with job boards, networking and online social networking
- You are proactive, team-oriented, results driven and a People Person
- You are an excellent communicator and are willing to represent Grover out in the market
What we offer you:
- Entrepreneurial responsibility and flat-hierarchies
- Ownership of your work
- Modern, spacious office located in central Berlin
- Open minded variety of nationalities
- A fun workplace where you can enjoy our Grover products
- Fresh Fruit & Drinks
- Team Events
Grover is the one of the European market leaders in technology rentals, bringing the access economy to the consumer electronics market. If you want to work with a dedicated team at a fast-growing company, and help us to change the world of consumption? Then you're in the right place. At Grover, we value entrepreneurship, intelligence, and speed in everything we do. We're a team of over 80 creative and motivated minds, from more than 25 countries - which means our aims, beliefs, and ways of working are influenced by many different perspectives. We care for individuality and for team spirit, and act courageously and communicate openly. In our HQ, in Berlin Mitte, there's no room for hierarchy, and plenty of space for fun, collaboration, and rethinking the way the world does, uses and values things.