Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Your future position?
Come and join a thriving, new and innovative recruitment solutions team in our growing GBS (Givaudan Business Solutions) organization in Budapest! As a member of our Talent Acquisition team, amongst various tasks you will provide administration and coordination support to the recruitment activities and projects for our Budapest based operations.
Are you a detail-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys juggling multiple tasks with competing priorities? Then here is an exciting, multi-faceted role for you, in which you will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinate with Talent Acquisition Specialist and/or local HR to ensure latest job description is advertised for our vacancies; attract applicants by placing job advertisements and other outreach via selected channels
- Contact and coordinate with hiring managers and candidates as required to ensure proper lines of communication, interactions in-line with agreed TA process; schedule and arrange candidate logistics and travels as required to be able to provide an exceptional experience for all customers along the TA process
Talent Acquisition Projects
- You will be part of the local TA projects and contribute with the rest of the team to deliver excellent recruitment services for Budapest and other locations. Furthermore you'll be exposed to HR process improvements, HR knowledge base development and analytics and reporting areas
- Preparation of all standard Talent Acquisition reports, including ad-hoc request e.g., management reports, progress reports
- Engage with third party recruitment agencies as and when required and ensure they meet Ser-vice Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators, follow TA guidelines set for agency collaboration
- Support the TA team with raising all recruitment Purchase Orders
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- College or University degree (preferably in related field)
- Fresh graduate with up to 3 years of work experience
- Excellent English, any other languages a plus
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude including the ability to utilize MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), job boards and application tracking systems
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and balance conflicting priorities
- Empathy and customer focused attitude
- Availability for occasional international travel
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
Humán erőforrás > Képzési menedzser, Személyzeti menedzser, Személyzeti munkatárs, Személyzeti tanácsadó
|Minimális tapasztalat||Tapasztalat nem szükséges|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|