A global manufacturer and a recognized industry leader of welding and cutting solutions, delivering product and process innovations to serve the worldwide marketplace is looking for a System Administrator for the following tasks:
- To manage the technical implementation of Global IS approved technologies at all facilities following structured project controls.
- To support all Global IS technology standards and their deployments using structured Global Service Delivery processes.
- To undertake systems administration responsibilities for systems managed by the Global IS Operations team.
- To resolve Microsoft issues escalated from Service Delivery Management, following structured Global Service Delivery processes
- Minimum 2 years experience of MS system administrator
- Relevant technical degree
- Excellent English language, both written and oral
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory, Windows Server, MS System Centre and client operating systems
- Advanced knowledge of storage architectures and server virtualization, in particular using MS Hyper-V (Preferably using Dell server and storage hardware)
- Advanced knowledge of Terminal Services and remote client connectivity
- Advanced knowledge of network device configuration and security, including switches, routers and firewalls, in a heterogeneous technology environment
- Great work environment
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to develop and implement promotion