Nokia invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. We are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through HERE; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Technologies. Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field.
Through Networks, Nokia is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Integration, configuration and testing of mobile networks based on predetermined requirements. You would have the possibility to learn the full structure of a live network and could be familiar with the different functional and non-functional testing techniques.
We are waiting for your application if
- You have a B.Sc or M.Sc degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, programming engineering, electrical engineering or an equivalent qualification (or you will finish your studies soon)
- You are eligible to work in Hungary (or EU)
- You are interested in software testing technologies and methodologies
- With your confident English skills you easily fit in an international team
- You enjoy working in team and in multinational environment
- You would like to develop yourself and learn new practices
- ISTQB exam, telecom and IP knowledge is an advantage!
- Experience in testing and/or in the field of test automation is also an advantage!
What we offer?
- Our office is located in the city center of Budapest, in the neighborhood of Ráday Street
- Excellent public transportation, great infrastructure
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- Company mobile phone with internet access
- Continuous learning and self-development possibilities
- Flexible working hours, family-friendly workplace
- International career opportunities
- Local medical service, company insurance
If You are interested send your CV to the email address below.