YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary R&D is looking for
for the Media Gateway for Mobile Networks product.
At Ericsson we use innovation to empower people, business and society. Our vision is a sustainable Networked Society, where everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. Our mobile and fixed networks, multimedia solutions and telecom services make a real difference to people's lives, and the world we live in.
As a member of the Technical Management Team you will assume a technical leader position, you will be responsible for product integrity, product evolution and technology management providing technical expert support for both development and product maintenance as well as technical sales support. You need to engage in effective and productive cooperation in our unit and with other stakeholders. You will be contributing to the development of the market leading Media Gateway for Mobile Networks (M-MGw). M-MGw is a high performance media plane product with a unique approach that merges into a single entity all media plane functionality needed by Mobile Softswitch Solution (MSS) and IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS). This converged node provides support for easy migration to Voice over LTE (VoLTE) and IMS services.
As an Ericsson employee, you will have the freedom to think big and get the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team!
- Initiate and conduct early phase studies on node as well as on network level.
- Participation in different technology management forums.
- Follow overall technology trends and new ideas in telecommunication industry.
- Provide technical support for questions related to the M-MGw, covering also tender specific questions.
- Foster innovative and product responsibility oriented working atmosphere.
- Drive evolution of your specific technical solution area by identifying improvement areas and business opportunities, evolution plans and new trends.
- Maintain an overall knowledge on the technical area across all product releases.
- Keep documentation related to technical area up-to-date.
- Provide others with expertise on the technical area in question.
- Actively spread information and decisions.
- Identify platform requirements related to technical area.
- Develop excellent relationships with key stakeholders.
- Degree level qualification in software engineering or telecommunications.
- Knowledge about site solution and backbone network design.
- Systems architecture knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of TDM, ATM and IP transport for user plane, signaling and O&M traffic and also transmission related to these transport technologies such as PDH, SDH and Ethernet.
- Knowledge of codec and DTMF handling.
- Flexible and able to balance constant conflicting priorities and manage high stakeholder expectations.
- Experience in multicultural working environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Balanced and strong personality who can lead, drive and effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Highly motivated, constructive, generates positive energy and is able to inspire others.
- Acts and decides effectively and is comfortable with change.
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills.
- Drive to take initiative and proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Product development, technical and life cycle management knowledge.
- Experience in working in an agile environment.
- Experience in handling customer issues.
What we offer:
- Unique opportunity for professional development
- Flexible work schedule that allows working beside studies or other duties
- Modern benefit package, including cafeteria, bonus, smartphone
TE+ERICSSON = NYERŐ KOMBINÁCIÓ
Budapesti K+F kozpontunk System Engineer munkatársat keres Media Gateway for Mobile Networks területre.
Szeretnél olyan terméken dolgozni amely a világ közel 400 hálózatában működik?