Jelentkezési határidő: 2015.06.29.
Hirdetés azonosító: 942892
System Analyst Data & Asset management is needed for our client, which is one of Europe's leading providers of communications services and residential customers around the world.
System Analyst Data & Asset management
- Supporting the business processes (order to cash, usage to cash, reporting platforms, portfolio management)
- Ensuring the delivery, the appointments, the budget, the requirements and the resources
- Documentation of the meetings and the statuses of the projects
- Be in contact with the stakeholders and other team in the organisation (giving advices for the management about the projects)
- Quality control
- Substitution of the manager if it is needed
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant work experiences
- Experiences with various databases XML, UML, SQL, Access, ORACLE
- Knowledge of SLA-s, OLA-s and ticketing systems
- Intermediate English and/or German
- Independent working style
- Teamplayer attitude - assertive communication
- XMLSpy, Sparx Enterprise Architect, Remedy
- ITIL foundation certification (and use of knowledge)
- PMP or PRINCE2 certification (and use of knowledge)
- Career opportunities
- Modern working environment
- Cohesive and supportive professional team
- Business meetings in Germany (monthly)
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.